Aeroecology [1, 2]
Aeroecology [1, 2]
Do you have questions for me about aeroecology? If so, let me know: here.
- "Aeroecology as a Test-bed for interdisciplinary STEM Training." Earth Observation Science for Society and Sustainability. https://eos3blog.wordpress.com/
- Chilson, Phillip B., Winifred F. Frick, Jeffrey F. Kelly, and Felix Liechti, eds. Aeroecology. Berlin: Springer, 2017. https://www.springer.com/gp/book/9783319685748
- Contact me for access to my OSF project site(s): here.
- Burkett, L., R. Johnson and J. Zhang. "Nighttime Study: Toward a Calibration of the U.S. Defense Meteorological Satellite Program's Operational Line Scan F15 satellite retrievals for night-time Aerosol Optical Depth using artificial lights." Senior thesis at The University of North Dakota, May, 2012.
- Burkett, L., D. Lapoint, D. Munski, D. Perera, and D. Wiosna. “Modern Arctic Exploration.“ Presentation for the Government of Canada and State of North Dakota Symposium on the Canadian Arctic, Grand Forks, North Dakota, November 2013.
- Burkett, L., S. Seelan, and X. Zhang. "Storm Surge on a Coral Atoll." Presentation for the Pacific Community Geoscience Programmes at the North Dakota Space Grant Annual Meeting, Dickinson, North Dakota, 2016.
- Burkett, L., M.S. Gilmore, R.L. Thompson, R. Edwards, J.M. Straka, and R.B. Wilhelmson. "Characteristics of supercells simulated with tornadic and non-tornadic RUC-2 proximity soundings. Part I: Sensitivity to convective initiation mechanisms." Proc., 25th Conf. Severe Local Storms, Denver, CO, Amer. Meteor. Soc., P8.23, October 2010.
- Gilmore, M.S., L. Burkett, R. Edwards, and R.L. Thompson. "Characteristics of supercells simulated with tornadic and non-tornadic RUC-2 proximity soundings. Part II: Sounding variables as predictors of simulated low-level rotation." Proc., 25th Conf. Severe Local Storms, Denver, CO, Amer. Meteor. Soc., 7A.1., October 2010.
- Burch, Claire, Michelle Busch, Edward Higgins, Steven Bittner, Nuwanthika Perera, Kevin Neal, Lawrence Burkett, Antonio Castro and Christopher Anderson. "Revisiting 6 years later a water conflict in Southeastern Oklahoma; a new valuation of the willingness to pay for ecosystem services." Sustainability 12, no. 3 (2020): 819. https://www.mdpi.com/2071-1050/12/3/819.