Most of my education has been focused on weather and climate (i.e., meteorology). My inquires into weather and climate began during early childhood and have continued to develop ever since. These inquires have allowed me to understand much more about weather and climate as well as other arts and sciences.
Graduate Certificate in Earth Observation Science for Society and Sustainability (EOS3), The University of Oklahoma
CopterSonde UAS Training
- I earned my bachelor's degree under the 2009-2011 Undergraduate and Graduate Academic Catalog, pp. 77-78.
- I earned my master's degree under the 2013-2015 Undergraduate and Graduate Academic Catalog, pp. 347-48.
- I am earning my doctor's degree under the 2020-2021 OU General Catalog: here.
- I earned my graduate certificate under the 2019-2020 OU General Catalog: here.
- Training on the theory of operation and use of CopterSonde UAS in restricted airspace with OU CASS in May 2021.